Re: The KnowNow Software

From: Jeff Bone (
Date: Thu Sep 28 2000 - 22:54:54 PDT

Bill Humphries wrote:

> At 11:14 PM -0500 9/28/00, Jeff Bone wrote:
> >
> >Actually, wouldn't it be better to say that SOAP just made it "cleaner?"
> Glycerine's used in some soaps, isn't it?

I dunno, I'd have to ask my girlfriend. She's a soap chemist --- no kidding
--- for a publically-traded soap company, ticker SOAP, it's in the toilet
too. The only thing that makes me feel better about CMGI is dissing her
about her stock price. ;-)

It's neat being able to have these conversations with her where we both talk
about "technical details" of SOAP when we're really talking about two
different things.