RE: human cloning

From: JTS - MCDLXXXVI (jts7@duke.edu)
Date: Fri Sep 29 2000 - 06:26:47 PDT

On Thu, 28 Sep 2000, Eugene Leitl wrote:
> Huh? Industrialized countries' populations shrink, if it wasn't for
> immigrants. Also, if a sterile couple really really wants a child and
> pays for it all by themselves, who are you to forbid it?

Hush. Overpopulation is a problem, and if you don't think so, then you
must be a communist or a commie sympathizer. I'm reporting you to the
committee. Best say nothing else, for your own good.

> And if Eugene wants a little Eugene steak... erm, let's skip that.

That's wonderful. BITE ME Incorporated. If eating the heart of a
vanquished enemy gives you his/her strength, then what about eating his
cloned heart? Some of my favorite insults can be expressed in vivid reality
with this technology. Aside from the narcissistic obvious, it does lead
to other more bizarre possibilities.

        JTS
(you can kiss my cloned ass)
(it will arrive by FedEx next Thursday)