RE: XML / XSL vs. [x]HTML / WML / etc. etc.

From: MarkH@i2.co.uk
Date: Fri Sep 29 2000 - 06:46:00 PDT

please post your URLs - descriptions would be nice but i'm not being pushy
:-)

> PS do a lot of people use "-" as bullets for lists? I wasn't aware of
> that (ie. it didn't fit my particular ASCII-list habits)
- absolutely
- definitely
- all the time

alongside a few others:
o a nice base when you want to use "-"
   - for multi-level indents cos the "o" has more umph
   - you can use "=" or "+" at the outer level
o but "+" i tend to juxtapost with "-" when showing plus and minus issues as
in
   pros and cons of beer:
   + tastes good
   + makes you feel good
   + does you good
    - has unwanted side effects
    - isn't a mobile resource (nowknow that would be impressive - sort that
and i'll wheel you round chinatown ok)

o sorry my example content doesn't really demonstrate this, excuses:
   - am a lazy git
   - i just got back from the pub heavy with beer and tai curry
   - the sun just hit my screen so i'm typing blind

mark

ps anyone want to pay me to do some due dilligence work? beer and curry
isn't free ;-)