DaveNet and FoRK

From: Dave Winer (dave@userland.com)
Date: Fri Sep 29 2000 - 09:22:41 PDT

I don't know what came over me, but sometime in the last few months I
subscribed this mail list to DaveNet.

Now, no one has objected, but Rohit did mention it when we had dinner on
Tuesday, and Cameron Barret said privately to me that he thought I was
posting too much to this list, so in a fit of conscience, I unsubscribed
FoRK. I hate to think that it's intrusive. If you want to subscribe
personally, the instructions are here:

http://davenet.userland.com/subscribing

And comments on the pieces are welcome, in any venue you feel comfortable
with. And if anyone wants to re-post them here or anywhere else, go for it.

Dave