Re: DaveNet and FoRK

From: lane becker (lane@monstro.com)
Date: Fri Sep 29 2000 - 09:35:38 PDT

ah, hell, dave -- one of my favorite things about this list is its off-the-cuff, semi-repetitive, oft-insulting, oft-revealing, clever-takes-all nature, and that seems like the sort of environment in which you thrive (imho -- i'm just an observer...) post away! and, anyhoo, adam wouldn't have let the davenet subscription go through if he didn't think it was at least a marginally good idea, right?

especially since this list is one of the few places that seems to actively encourage conflict -- sometimes with, sometimes without resolution. don't let the man getcha down.