Re: Being Crippled Sucks

From: Steve Nordquist (signa@birch.net)
Date: Sat Sep 30 2000 - 17:12:20 PDT

Rohit Khare wrote:

> Anyway, I'm writing this from the sidewalk in front of San Jose
> baggage claim, in front of a SJ Murky newsrack whose front page
> decries dot.com deaths, the highest job losses since December,
Arrrgh.
> and a
> moratorium on new .com businesses in Redwood City and San Mateo.

What's all this product stuff anyway? And why is it cannily placed
viz this one I just got? (XEnT something, affil. XDrive.)

(Which naturally starts with this, but at least they sent it only once!)

 Decrease Support Costs For Mobile Employees!

 Provide a full-featured alternative to expensive hardware and software
 approaches with XEnterprise!

 XEnterprise is an Internet-based file access and management solution
for
 today's globally dispersed mobile work force. We offer a file sharing
and
 collaboration solution that is secure, simple, and cost-effective.

 Get More Information today at:
 http://destinationsite.com/c?c=146284.8656.1.5852.0

 With XEnterprise, Your company can:

 - Access and manage files from any Internet enabled PC, WAP
   phone, Palm Pilot, or PDA.

 - Create secure accounts for mobile workers and common areas
   for sharing and collaboration within project teams and work groups.

 - Decrease support costs for mobile employees.

 - Custom-build an online access system with no
   infrastructure investment.

 According to Forrester research, the number of mobile workers will
 increase by 57% over the next 2 years. Support costs for these mobile
 users average 44% higher than the normal work force. Will you be
ready?

 Connect your company to our world-wide network today!

 Click Here: http://destinationsite.com/c?c=146284.8656.1.5852.1

** CDROM_Guide/Entrepreneurs signa@tfs.net