Re: Al Gore and the Internet (long and very very detailed)

From: cdale@silly.techmonkeys.net
Date: Mon Oct 02 2000 - 10:39:30 PDT

How about a ficus tree? I don't have a URL, but Michael Moore found a
loophole which would allow someone to put a plant in running against any
congressman who has no opponent. I'd love to vote for a tree. (:
Cindy

 "A civilized society is one which tolerates eccentricity to the point of doubtful sanity."
          -- Robert Frost