Re: whether cuecats are a public good

From: Tom Whore (tomwhore@inetarena.com)
Date: Tue Oct 03 2000 - 18:47:20 PDT

On 3 Oct 2000, Karl Anderson wrote:

--]an applicable license to bypass. Their EULA is broken.
--]

I havent seen one. Since someone opened the package for me and I never
touched the software that it came with all I know is that I have a device
of some sort tht Ive foudn some neat uses for. Well neat in the
"I got 15 mins to mess around with this thing and the admin desk is
hanging over my shoulders looking at the fun" sort of neat.

But with things like Usan and the million mindset think I bet there are
some gret fun uses for it still to come.

I still think barcode quake would rock.

    [---=== WSMF ----http://wsmf.doesntexist.com===---]