RE: probably an obvious XML question

From: Tom Whore (tomwhore@inetarena.com)
Date: Thu Oct 05 2000 - 09:55:38 PDT

On Thu, 5 Oct 2000 MarkH@i2.co.uk wrote:

--]ps tom, it is amazing how much you can tell about me from a couple of
--]emails. my intuition pales by comparisson but wonder if "judgemental" might
--]be one of your more obvious characteristics.

Being a good judge of character is far from being a bad thing. But you
make it too easy:)_ Your words do all the judging.

--]
--]ppps tom, lighten up and have a nice day yourself, i truly wish you one and
--]am off to enjoy the rest of mine singing along with bob. "all along the
--]watchtower...". take care too.

"Now, little boy lost, he takes himself so seriously"

and from the same tune

"The peddler now speaks to the countess who's pretending to care for him
Sayin', "Name me someone that's not a parasite and I'll go out and say a
prayer for him" But like Louise always says "Ya can't look at much, can ya
man?" As she, herself, prepares for him And Madonna, she still has not
showed We see this empty cage now corrode Where her cape of the stage once
had flowed The fiddler, he now steps to the road He writes ev'rything's
been returned which was owed On the back of the fish truck that loads
While my conscience explodes
The harmonicas play the skeleton keys and the rain"

Tell bob to sing this one.