Re: probably an obvious retail/distribution question

From: Tom Whore (tomwhore@inetarena.com)
Date: Thu Oct 05 2000 - 10:38:39 PDT

On Thu, 5 Oct 2000, Joseph S. Barrera III wrote:

--]Hi guys,
--]
--]Sorry if this is the wrong place to ask, but
--]I've got forty red white and blue shoe strings,
--]and a thousand telephones that don't ring.
--]Do you know where I can get rid of these things?
--]Perhaps a roadside market of some sort?
--]

We could wait for Mark to come back and reeducate you, but im feeling
spunky today and will answer.

Ebay.

Next

    [---=== WSMF ----http://wsmf.doesntexist.com===---]