RE: Dear Forkie

From: Burd, Greg (gburd@primix.com)
Date: Fri Oct 06 2000 - 07:42:28 PDT

Prozac. But seriously, this is almost always due to some emotional
distress/change in the dogs environment. Trust me, I lived with a woman as
she went through Vet school. That makes me as close to an expert as anyone
can get without a degree. Also, this is not uncommon in brindels, a friend
of mine had one that had the same condition.

:)

-greg