Re: Welcome to the FoG, microbunk

From: John Klassa (klassa@mail.com)
Date: Mon Oct 09 2000 - 08:57:52 PDT

  Lucas> Look Wayne, this isn't alt.endless.politico-religious.wars.
  Lucas> You made your point, it was always obnoxious to be pushing it
  Lucas> in a mainly technical forum, and time is up. There are plenty
  Lucas> of other places for you to vent. Go there.

For myself, I'd have to say that I've found Wayne's posts interesting.
I'd also have to say that I see FoRK as more than a "mainly technical
forum", though perhaps that's just me.

Just another data point.

John

--