[administrivia] Get off my topic, biyatch

From: JTS - MCDLXXXVI (jts7@duke.edu)
Date: Mon Oct 09 2000 - 09:45:52 PDT

Look, if you can't keep it to yourself, at the very least this kind of
topic needs to be clearly labeled as [geezer] so the rest of us can filter
appropriately. After all, this is primarily a list about snacks filled
with flavored gelatin.

        JTS
(wallowing in stage 5: http://www.xent.com/FoRK-archive/spring96/0081.html )
ObOnTopic: Jello-Pigs-In-A-Blanket work best with a 40-60 blend of the
Raspberry and Wild Cherry mixes, and a little supersaturation on the
sugar. Basically, the same technique used when making your mix for "Jello
Stuffed Turkey-copia" around thanksgiving.