Re: [Planet of the Aged] Get off my topic, biyatch

From: cdale@silly.techmonkeys.net
Date: Mon Oct 09 2000 - 12:28:18 PDT

Sorry. That's what happens when I write a monkey story after just waking
from a dream about 3 mechanics and a uhm. Well. ahem. I shouldn't write
anything until I've had my caffeine. (:
sillyhead

 "A civilized society is one which tolerates eccentricity to the point of doubtful sanity."
          -- Robert Frost