RE: pastoral letter?

Joe Barrera (
Wed, 1 Oct 1997 10:33:27 -0700

No, or at least not until you mentioned it... pretty much the only gay
lingo I know I learned from listening to Frank Zappa songs (e.g. "Bobby
Brown"), plus a month or so of lurking on soc.motss.

- Joe

Joseph S. Barrera III <>
Phone, Office: (415) 778-8227; Cellular: (415) 601-3719; Home: (415)
The opinions expressed in this message are my own personal views and do
not reflect the official views of Microsoft Corporation.

-----Original Message-----
From: CobraBoy! []
Sent: Wednesday, October 01, 1997 9:43 AM
Subject: pastoral letter?

does the term "outstreached hand" bother anyone else?
I guess it's less obvious than "willing and open mouth"

*** Catholic bishops urge parents to accept gay children

U.S. Catholic bishops released a pastoral letter Wednesday
parents to accept, love and respect their homosexual children
warning that rejection could lead to substance abuse or suicide.
message, described as an "outstretched hand" to parents who
that their children are gay, was developed by the National
of Catholic Bishops' committee on marriage and family. The
said fundamental rights of homosexual men and women were to be
respected and defended. While it urged acceptance of homosexual
orientations, it insisted sexual intercourse be limited to man
wife in a marriage. For story

The eyes are the whores of the senses,
they'll go to anything. Keith Richards

<> <>