Re: Re: On the Ro' again.. Boston this Thu/Fri

CobraBoy! (tbyars@earthlink.net)
Wed, 01 Oct 1997 17:03:53 -0700

At 07:02 PM 10/1/97 -0400, you wrote:

>> Friday night is a big gaping void in Rohit's social life. Any takers?
>
>It didn't have to be a big gaping void...or have you forgotten as of last
>Friday night you were looking forward to coming to my birthday party with all
>the tasty brews and single friends this Friday night. Nice to know I hold a
>special place in your heart. Get a day planner.....no, better yet....get a
>Newton.

haha, like RoRo could figure out a Newton.

Seriously, it seems RoRo needed a big dose of U G L Y so a bean town he's
'a headed.

All your pretty single friends would have killed the boy.

Tim

--

This email was successfully sent using Microsoft Windows 95 and Eudora Pro. That fact alone, proves that miracles do happen.

<> tbyars@earthlink.net <>