Excellent. So, what to do about it? Do you change the
WEb bo become more collaborative or do you create something
new that solves the collaborative problem? Speaking of which,
these are my feelings of what it means to form a sense of
community not necessarily complementing privacy...Ability to
1) know personal information about others.
2) communicate to individuals or groups.
3) know when people are actively participating in/on
something and when they are not.
4) choose who your friends are.
5) know how often someone participates.
6) ignore and avoid people you are not interested in.
7) use content or participation information to make decisions
of all sorts, including participation.
7) contribute and derive benefit from an
organizational history, something like over-tipping
so the Victoria-waitress serves you better next time.