Re: Enough!

Tom Whore (tomwhore@inetarena.com)
Sun, 13 Sep 1998 17:33:07 -0700 (PDT)

On Sun, 13 Sep 1998, Jeff Bone wrote:

> I love these kinds of comments. Void of any sort of connection to
> actual reality, they undermine the legitimacy of a particular discussion
> by saying "no fair, you stepped outside of my little ivory tower logical
> formalism, therefore I deny any validity to the form of your argument."
>
> "Critical thinking" != first-order logic, Geege.

But rather than adress the issue of the lie you seem to shuffle it back to
a blow job(which on one post you say shouldnt be the point and in another
u use it as the point) then you go on a rant of starr then you speak to
the responses to your none responses and then you say that we shaould all
give up hope and live in a broken system and thats that.

Sounds nice ....but what about the lie under oath?

Its a real simple question, Im surpirsed that on a list like Fork its a
hard one to adress.

Sidesteping != answering a question

It may sound nice and folks may feel good about it, but it leave the
question unaswered.