RE: No smoking gun!!!

Tim Byars (tbyars@earthlink.net)
Mon, 21 Sep 1998 14:04:17 -0700

At 1:46 PM -0700 9/21/98, Tom Whore came up with this:

> On Mon, 21 Sep 1998, Tim Byars wrote:
>
> > Does anyone recall how many times Ronnie Raygun said he couldn't recall
> > when he was on the stand?
> > He didn't lie because he didn't say anything.
> >

> And showing that Clinton is using Regans tactic helps in what ways?

No the point is whoreboy, Raygun never even tried to answer. He just
claimed lapse of memory. And if your have ever been depositioned yu would
know you are told to answer with the "can't remember" "can't recall"

Tim

--

"The public wants what the public gets, but I don't want what society's got" - Paul Weller

<> tbyars@earthlink.net <>