Re: Drudge gets hacked

Gregory Alan Bolcer (gbolcer@endTECH.com)
Tue, 14 Sep 1999 10:21:42 -0700

Hah! More conspiracy fodder. It's the Feds screwing around.
First Drudge's site gets hacked on a breaking Justice Department
story and then the NY Times picks it up and makes it a cover story
only to get screwed up too:

Server Error

We're sorry, but we are temporarily experiencing a server error. Our
systems administrators have been notified and are working to fix the
problem. Please wait a few moments, then press Reload or Refresh in
your Web browser. If the problem persists,please exit your Web browser
and try again. We regret the inconvenience.

--
Greg Bolcer
email: gbolcer@endtech.com