Re: PS-II spotting

Gregory Alan Bolcer (gbolcer@endTECH.com)
Tue, 14 Sep 1999 14:56:17 -0700

I can't imagine anything beating an Alpha 21264. Samsung says they
can ramp theirs up to 833mhz, current arch PIII's are set to release at 1066mhz,
the current run of Athlon's can be overclocked to 820mhz. Where
does the G4 stand in all this? Not sure. I just want to see how
well LinuxPPC runs on it.

Greg

--
Greg Bolcer