RE: PATENT 5,878,155: Star of David Tattoo

Michael.Orr@Design-Intelligence.com
Fri, 17 Sep 1999 16:51:42 -0700

Ah, David (droll choice of temporal name, considering the competition you're
up against), this should prove an irresistable temptation to the wandering
souls on this list. May the legions of FoRK pitch in zealously to see it
undertaken to an appropriate depth! In the spirit of lighting a fire under
the project, I've registered the "BeasTech.com" domain name -- and, as a
sacrifice to the greater hole, I'll transfer it to you -- IF you're prepared
to deliver according to your word.

Or, should you prefer to be redeemed from this labor, it could be whoever
submits, hmmmm?

To the list, that is, the best creative proposal for the BeasTech website.
(Deadline? October 31, of course!)

Bleatings and conflagrations,
Mike

PS: Something about the triple-six mark isn't clicking with me. If
numerology's the way you want to go, identity-wise, don't you think "97"
makes a stronger statement? Just checking...