Re: FoRKer on WebFlyer... no, not me :-)

Rasheed Baqai (rasheed@usa.net)
Mon, 4 Oct 1999 22:40:09 -0700 (PDT)

Hi.

Now, I *wish* someone from InsideFlyer would contact me about getting my
points. That miles "are on the way" just isn't true since no one from
there asked me for a FF number. I emailed them, but no reply so far.

About making Premier, many of you know that bonuses and other "soft"
miles (i.e. not flying) don't count toward elite status. So, I'm still
one more flight away from getting enough for status.

It has been a lucky month for me (September), I also did well and won a
phone ( http://abc.go.com/nokia/ ). Now, I just have to hope that my
miles win experience doesn't happen with the phone. And my other
question, do I have to use AT&T service or can I use PacBell or Sprint PCS
or AirTouch?

Rasheed