Re: Microsoft Projecting

Koen Holtman (Koen.Holtman@cern.ch)
Wed, 6 Oct 1999 17:54:20 +0200 (MET DST)

On Tue, 5 Oct 1999, Jeff Bone wrote:

> I can't speak to the latest version, but as of late last year whatever they
> were shipping in MSDN Enterprise still had two significant problems that kept
> me from trusting it completely in large project environments.

Some time ago I watched someone use MS project to do some significant
planning for our local computing project. One day he came out of his
office and told us: 'It cannot add! I cross-checked and it cannot
correctly add manpower! And the Americans run their whole economy with
this!'.

Koen.