Re: Military coup-d'e'tat in Pakistan

B.K. DeLong (bkdelong@pobox.com)
Tue, 12 Oct 1999 15:23:21 -0400

--=====================_27595707==_.ALT

At 09:18 PM 10/12/99 +0200, you wrote:
>Somewhat uncool. The people who have been stirring up even more
>trouble in Kashmir and blowing up nuclear weapons recently, just took
>over.

Yah...I was speaking with one of the hackers from the group Pakistan Hacker
Club and he says this:

"Itz not exactly civil war. itz sorta martial law. Nawaz Sharif gov iz
suspended and Chief of Army Staff G Pervaiz Musharaf has taken the command..hez
to address the nation in any moment..everything iz sorta uneven.....ill sure
keep yew updated with da situtation.."

Crazy stuff....

--
B.K. DeLong