Re: Pakistan Hacker Club ?

Eugene Leitl (eugene.leitl@lrz.uni-muenchen.de)
Tue, 12 Oct 1999 22:58:22 -0700 (PDT)

sillyhead writes:

> association with they pakistani kid. What makes ME wanna leave this
> country is those microchips they put in our pets nowdays.

They're actually quite handy if the pet runs away. Most animal shelter
people have readers.

I wouldn't mind putting them into people as long as (with a tap code)
I could 1) lock them 2) erase them (duress code). Of course the
hardware must be validated by a third party.

If you want a smart gun, implant the ID chip into the back of your
hand, and put a reader into the gun. Care must be taken to harden the
thing against EMP, though, and you still can get shot if somebody
wrestles with you while you held the gun.