Re: iSmell

Dan Brickley (Daniel.Brickley@bristol.ac.uk)
Thu, 14 Oct 1999 00:05:04 +0100 (BST)

On Wed, 13 Oct 1999, Manoj Kasichainula wrote:

> AFAICT, this is not a joke... It is armageddon. I'm curious
> what the variety of smells they'll be able to replicate. Do smells
> work like colors, with primary and secondary smells. Blah.
> And http://www.digiscents.com/ is up.

Maybe they'll be able to implement a subset of the old RealAroma hoax
( http://www.realaroma.com/ ) from 1996. Check out the realaroma
'developers page' for a list of odours we might hope to smell in v1.0.

Of course this was all pre-XML; can't be long before someone proposes a
DTD...

Dan

<excerpt>
RealAroma SystemSmells(C)