Re: Fwd: "Active XML"

Kragen Sitaker (
Mon, 1 Nov 1999 22:23:00 -0500 (EST)

Dr. Ernie wrote:
> This is an interesting if rather bizzare use of XML as a =
> pseudo-programming language. Bill is another former physicist. He'd =
> welcome your feedback...

Very nice. I was thinking just the other night of parsing C and
outputting the parse tree as an XML document. You could think of it as
an alternate syntax for C.

This looks very similar to MetaHTML,, except
for its XML ancestry, and it looks like it has some advantages over

It's under Yet Another Obscure Public License, unfortunately.

<>       Kragen Sitaker     <>
Mon Nov 01 1999
7 days until the Internet stock bubble bursts on Monday, 1999-11-08.