Turtles on turtles on turtles: the death of Nugi.

I Find Karma (adam@cs.caltech.edu)
Tue, 19 Mar 96 09:43:49 PST

Care to explain to me how Megan got this before it
was sent to me by Rohit, Ernie, FoRK, or some other
distribution channel?

By the way, I wonder how many people this got forwarded
to know who the "Rohit" of said song is...