Re: Ernie & Rohit Swing by SF

Rohit Khare (
Fri, 22 Mar 96 03:28:51 -0500

Wendy J. Mattson wrote on Fri, 22 Mar 96:

> Hey gang,
> Sounds like party time to me!

Yeah! We'll be hq'd closer to Mountain View, so please discuss among
yourselves and tell us where to meet y'all. I, for one, just found a business
card on my desk from, see, NeXTWORLD '93:

Kublai Khan's Restaurant
Mongolian Bar-B-Q
(Panoramic Upstair View)

1160 Polk (at Sutter) 885-1378

Last time, Eric P. Scott dragged me and Adam there with the weekly UNIX geek
crew, and I believe the panoramic upstair view was a visiting New Zealand
volleyball team: it was then added to my books as the weakest single point in
the strongest barrier field woven into spacetime: the geek-blonde exclusion

Weak, mind you, but still impenetrable.... ;-)

In any case, it's only a tiny suggestion. It just reminded me of an eps
story, 'sall.

Rohit Khare