Re: Ernie & Rohit Swing by SF

Rohit Khare (khare@pest.w3.org)
Fri, 22 Mar 96 04:05:44 -0500

Michael Rutchik wrote on Fri, 22 Mar 96:

> Rohit, baby!
>
> You wrote:
> > Wendy J. Mattson wrote on Fri, 22 Mar 96:
> >
> > > Hey gang,
> > >
> > > Sounds like party time to me!
> > >

> > Yeah! We'll be hq'd closer to Mountain View, so please discuss among
> > yourselves and tell us where to meet y'all. I, for one, just found a
> > business card on my desk from, see, NeXTWORLD '93:
>
> Look here, Ernie gave up on the NeXT community after dragging us into it, and
> you just hang around with too many government standards people to trust you.
> I really can't understand why you think m and I would be interested in seeing
> you in our great City.

ha ha ha!

[er, he was kidding, right? or is it that water supply?]

Lemme put it this way, buster: YOU better pick a place so hot it doesn't hurt
when you pass your finger through it -- because it darn well BETTER be good
enough to blow off your local friends. This is the first time I have EVER
shredded $300 on a weekend for no particular purpose, and you better make it
worth my while, bupkus!

Congratulations on choosing this mission. This email will self-destruct in
five seconds...

;-> x 10^9,
Rohit

PS. For that matter, it's the only time I've ever just blown off a weekend to
travel, aside from a few jaunts to Vegas as a tour guide. It's a really wierd
feeling, vacation...