Re: Internet NC arrives disguised as a Phone

Tim Byars (tbyars@cris.com)
Thu, 4 Apr 1996 08:40:23 -0800

At 1:11 AM 4/4/96, Rohit Khare wrote:

>Neato lead in the NYT today about a Canadian phone-like NC. See the article
>for a shot of the unit, or visit the techspecs at:
>
>http://www.transphone.com/specs.html
>
>Rohit
>-----
>
>"For most American homes, the decision to buy a new computing machine at the
>$2,000 level means postponing a family vacation, a second car or needed home
>repairs," he said. "A different approach is needed. The answer just may be in
>the small appliance computer."

Stupid Canadians. I thought a computer meant, having no car, no social
life, a cheap place to live. Who can afford a home and a computer?

Vacation?? I don't understand what that is.... These guys are all wet.

Tim

--

" It isn't a very easy sport. If it were there would be a whole bunch of guys in tight pants doing it." ...Professional Skateboarder Eddie Reategui

-------- e-mail tbyars@cris.com ---------