Re: Do these count as new bits?

Rohit Khare (
Tue, 9 Apr 96 20:41:45 -0400 (I Find Karma) wrote on 17:27:46 Tue, 9 Apr 96:

> You've ever referred to someone as "my (insert racial or ethnic minority
> here) friend"

Well, I refer to Adamn as "my clueless white hombre", but that makes him part
of the *majority*. Siiigh...

PS. The Court declares this a wash, since you did find bits upholding the
Court's worldview, but failed to offer a useful subject line...

PPS. For example, I suspect these are new bits (requires graphics): It kinda beats the heck out of the
Concorde Pepsi rented and painted royal blue in honor of its new European blue
cans -- since the Concorde can't fly without white, reflective paint!