* Once on a flight, I overhead a passenger saying that he had once flown
* transatlantic on a jumbo solo except for the flight crew. He also
* intimated that there had been some "hanky-panky" with "several"
* of the all-female attendants...
* Either this was Tim Byars and I didn't recognise him, or it's an urban
No, sorry, it wasn't me. On every transatlantic flight I've been on the
plane was mostly full. One would assume though, considering the schedules
that flight crews have, that on a mostly empty flight, after two or three
days with minimal sleep, people would get a little goofy and things might
But thanks for the thought...
p.s. wait until Rohit gets to UCI....
Anyway, that's just my opinion, meant to confuse and disorient...
<> email@example.com <>