* > In other words we have a non addictive (physically) drug that causes
* > euphoria, excitement, stimulation, and hallucinations. Ok, so you
* > around a little.
* Well, I'd read "non-addictive" with a grain of salt. It's still a
* benzodiazepine, like Halcion and Valium and many other supposedly
* "non-addictive" drugs.
* Do you remember the big flap about George Bush being prescribed Halcion
* as a sleeping pill?
ha ha cool..... he puked. ;-)
Time exists so everything doesn't happen at once,
Space exists so everything doesn't happen to you.
<> firstname.lastname@example.org <>