Re: Program for DIMACS Workshop on Economics, Game Theory, and the Internet, April 18-19, 1997 (fwd

Rohit Khare ()
Wed, 16 Apr 1997 15:34:21 -0400 (EDT)

Joe B --

Ah, but it *isn't* an empty forwarded message (no, Klassa, not in the sense
you meant :-). It's nonempty because it carries bits -- the mere bits that
say "this agenda is FoRKworthy" :-)

It means this is a conference with clueful people. That it is timely. That
FoRKees should double-check if they recognize the people and topics involved.

The perhaps-less-visible subtext is that it's right around the corner, in
time and in space, so I'm considering attending.

Adam got it: