* Moral of the story is, don't believe everything that you read in the
* Wall Street Journal. Corollary to that moral is, don't believe
* everything that you read, period. Corollary to that corollary is,
* don't believe anything that you read, period. That's not cynicism, it's
* just good sense. Until you get your facts first-hand, you cannot really
* trust them.
Assuming of course that no one ever lies.
Anyway, that's just my opinion, meant to confuse and disorient...
<> firstname.lastname@example.org <>