RE: Resignation from W3C

Joe Barrera (joebar@microsoft.com)
Tue, 22 Apr 1997 13:35:18 -0700

-----Original Message-----
From: Rohit Khare [SMTP:khare@w3.org]
Sent: Tuesday, April 22, 1997 11:54 AM
To: I'm not a real doofus but I play one at a
national laboratory.
Cc: FoRK
Subject: Re: Resignation from W3C

>> after your departure? Or will FoRK move to, say,
DoSPaHRy.uci.edu now?

> I'm just slow on the word games... help me out here,
how does this work?

I think Wayne meant DoSPaRTy.microsoft.com... Just let me know and I'll
set it up... :-)

- Joe

MS-DOS Party Tonight!
MS-DOS Party Tonight!
We've got nothing better to do
Than run CHKDSK and have a couple of brews...

Joseph S. Barrera III (joebar@microsoft.com)
http://research.microsoft.com/~joebar
Phone, Redmond: (206) 936-3837; San Francisco: (415) 778-8227
Pager (100 char max): 1338993@roam.pagemart.net or (800) 864-8444