* > * All of the best movie innovations were made (roughly) in the years
* > * * between 1980 and 1994,
* > That has the be the biggest single piece of shit, full of themselves
* > statement made on this mailing list yet.
* Ah, flamebait.
* > Blade Runner,
* Made in 1982. Fits the time period.
Well I don't think of Blade Runner as an 80's film. And since it bombed at
the box office and was universally panned, obviously it wasn't "right for
* > 2001, Clockwork Orange, Road Warrior, Vanishing Point, and
* > further back, Magnificent 7, The Great Escape, Dirty Dozen,
* > Goldfinder, Dr. No, Thunderball, Dirty Harry, Rocky Horror, the
* > Exorcist, The Omen, Alien...
* Okay, you like Bond flicks, epic adventures, horror movies, and
* cross dressing rock operas.
* I don't.
* So, in my mind, 1980-1994 was the best era for movies. Comedies,
* romances, action flicks, independent art house flicks, sweeping
* narratives, and John Cusack films are included.
ah yeah... Kevin Bacon, John Cusack and Molly Ringwald are gods.
Anyway, that's just my opinion, meant to confuse and disorient...
<> email@example.com <>