* Sun has published an article on their Web site claiming that the recent
*e-mail problems experienced by MSN=81, The Microsoft Network, were due to
* the lack of scalability of the Microsoft=AE Windows NT=AE Server
*operating system. Sun could not be more mistaken. The e-mail problems
* by MSN, that led to a two-day e-mail shutdown and upgrade, were due
*solely to the need to increase system capacity because of the rapid growth
* the online service. The scalability of Windows NT Server has been
*excellent throughout the life of the MSN implementation, and was in no way
* responsible for this shutdown.
uhh... say that again?
"Everything I know about Jobs tells me he's as passionate as ever about quality, ease of use and something that utterly eludes most of the Microsoft minions: a flat-out disgust with 'good enough'." Dan Gillmor's San Jose Mercury (21 December 1996):
<> email@example.com <> 888-257-4272/message 310-934-5104/pager