Re: KUCI TOP 30 4/28/97

I Find Karma (adam@cs.caltech.edu)
Tue, 29 Apr 97 10:34:32 PDT

Tim Byars wrote:
> * I mean, what's the point of having a seekable medium if you
> * intentionally defeat it, for no artistic purpose I can discern?
> So when your too blotto to get up to comes on an surprises you. Then you
> have a requirment from that point on to reactivate you intoxication level
> to enjoy the surprise.

Sounds like Tim's a little blotto this morning... :)

BTW, I just found out that the group White Town who sings the
much-overplayed-but-cool-anyway song "Your Woman" is not a group;
it's actually just one fat 20something Indian guy with a synthesizer.

*insert witty comment here*

----
adam@cs.caltech.edu

If you buy Windows 95, you don't have to buy a copy of DOS as well.
Thus DOS is no longer required. If you buy a ham that says "no cooking
required," do you get irate when you learn that the ham was actually
pre-cooked? If you buy a sealed car battery that "never needs water
added," do you get irate when you learn that there is actually water
sealed in the battery?
-- Joe Barrera