* Well, I'll look into the figures for solar power (you can check out SCE's
* Solar2 project at
* http://www.edisonx.com/html/corp/edison/environ/1995/page8.html in the
* meanwhile), but while I was hunting around the web I found this handy
* tidbit, on a do-it-yourself parabolic mirror solar cooker which can be
* constructed for $3 out of woven bamboo, clay and dung, along with mustard
* oil and rice husk.
* Complete with pictures of Nepalese natives constructing the parabolic
* cooker from native materials.
* - Jim
Funny I'm building a DSS using the same materials. Supposedly I can get all
the German porno channels once it is finished.
The people in Hell want icewater too. Wayne Baisley
<> firstname.lastname@example.org <> 888-257-4272/message 310-934-5104/pager