Re: Even the penile enlargement fad has to be measured against

Tim Byars (tbyars@cris.com)
Thu, 6 Jun 1996 14:20:53 -0700

At 3:25 PM -0400 6/6/96, Rohit Khare wrote:

>Meanwhile, half a world away in China, a surgeon named Long Daochao had
>invented a procedure to lengthen the penis; his new technique was brought to
>the U.S. in 1991 by another Miami physician, urologist Harold Reed. The
>lengthening procedure involves severing a ligament that attaches the penis
>the pubic bone, allowing the internal portion of the organ to drop to the
>exterior.

This has two distinct drawbacks. First you will never "stand up" again.
Your dick just hangs their, hard but hangs. The ligament that is severed is
the one that lifts your dick up when it gets hard. Sort of a "bow" effect
if you get my drift. Thew second is after about 90 days your dick loses any
length that it has aquired. See explanation below for this reason.

>Little Oversight

How long did she think to come up with that???

>Nearly two years later, with $20,000 invested in the operation and repairs,
>Mr. Nance says he remains not only permanently scarred but impotent. "This
>procedure preys on men with little self esteem,"

She sure likes to use that word....

NE way, in case you don't really know the design of this organ, all men
basicly have the same size penis. Since the skin can stretch to different
sizes the difference is actually in two "pockets" that are placed along
side the urinary track. What follows is a really bad ascii diagram.

/ | \
/ | \
/ | \
| # | # |
| # | # |
| # | # |
| # | # |
| # | # |
| # | # |
| # | # |

# = blood filled area

So it is the size of these "pockets" the determine the size of your dick.
What these clowns do is inject fat around your dick, below the head of your
dick. I know a girl that saw one of these and she told they guy to zip up
it was so ugly.

Tim

p.s. The proceeding would have gotten BOTH of us flamed and probably kicked
off the Voxers... :-p

--

Revolution ain't what it's cracked up to be... -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- " It isn't a very easy sport. If it were there would be a whole bunch of guys in tight pants doing it." ...Professional Skateboarder Eddie Reategui -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- recommended music of the month... http://world-dom.com/Worlddom/lgprop.html -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- tbyars@cris.com