Re: Forage this Rajit

Rohit Khare (khare@w3.org)
Tue, 2 Jul 1996 13:57:14 -0400 (EDT)

[Sigh... babysitting the clueless again...]

ko-hai, grasshopper--

beware, since you are not well versed in the ways of the wise before you rebuke your elders.
superior men are for a reason, you see. They can even perform feats of magic
like spin urls from thin air:

July 1, 1996 (Vol. 18, Issue 27)

HISTORY PUTS A POSITIVE SPIN ON TODAY'S INTERNET

http://www.infoworld.com/cgi-bin/displayArchive.pl?/96/27/e02-27.68.htm

INFOWORLD in Print is a specific section of the website...

DO NOT PASS GO, DO NOT COLLECT $200, YOU WHINERS!

Rohit Khare

See also:

July 1, 1996 (Vol. 18, Issue 27)

Internet intelligentsia stands on credos, not facts

By Bob Metcalfe

http://www.infoworld.com/cgi-bin/displayArchive.pl?/96/27/e07-27.75.htm