RE: the apocalypse is upon us

CobraBoy (tbyars@earthlink.net)
Sun, 11 Aug 1996 22:30:07 -0700

Rohit,

This is an important lesson grasshopper, on why it is wasted energy to hate.

CobraBoy

P.S. On the update dept. for those of you wondering. After you blow your
rear anti-sway bar off your Cobra, you will find when traveling down Sunset
between Hollywood and the Fry. that the rear end gets a little "twitchy"
over 90 going through the corners. But I digress...

~~~

>Date: Sun, 11 Aug 1996 23:53:30 -0400
>Sender: Voxers At Large <VOXERS-AT-LARGE@USA.NET>
>From: cyberl <molbloo@INTERPORT.NET>
>Subject: the apocalypse is upon us
>To: Multiple recipients of list VOXERS-AT-LARGE
> <VOXERS-AT-LARGE@USA.NET>
>
> and I need to change my fucking login name.
>
>Today I bought a cd that included, amoung other things, a Bhangra remix
>version of "Macarena." Bhangra = traditional Indian melodies mixed with
>Western Disco. Other samples on this cd inclue C & C Music Factory,
>Spandau Ballet, La Bouche, and Brandy. All Bhangra remixes, all the time.
>
>It is truly scary, in a fascinating kinda way.

>To make your own scary monster, place donkey's
>head on girl's body to make Donkey-Girl!

** History 101** Hiroshima 45 - Chernobyl 86 - Windows 95 -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- "The only problem with Microsoft is they just have no taste, they have absolutely no taste, and what that means is, I don't mean that in a small way I mean that in a big way. ...I have a problem with the fact that they just make really third rate products."

Steve Jobs, Triumph of the Nerds, PBS Documentary -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- tbyars@earthlink.net -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-