Who would pay $70 a year for Stale?

Joe Kiniry (kiniry@cs.caltech.edu)
Sat, 18 Jan 1997 16:05:50 -0800

I. Find Karma writes:

actually, there is an article in this week's Time covering the same
topic from a different perspective. it says he was going to charge
$19.95/year for online access. are there many economists out there
trying to figure out this whole 'net thang?

> > who still plans to use e-mail to deliver a printable version of the
> > magazine for $70 a year. (Atlanta Journal-Constitution 14 Jan 96 B5)

huh? out of date already?

> I want to find the people in the world dumb enough to pay for Slate,
> and sell them a nice little bridge just off Manhattan...

hell, i'll sell them some of my lost hair - just grind it up and drink
it in tea and you too can feel taken!

joe