What does political activism have to do with raw sex?

I Find Karma (adam@cs.caltech.edu)
Tue, 21 Jan 97 02:31:30 PST

Wondering if the following site is owned by any of the members
of FoRK (without naming any names... :). It just seems to me
that anyone who had visited the page mentioned in the email would
realize it has nothing to do with raw sex. Or cooked sex, for that

:) Adam

> From links@www.xxx-rawsex-xxx.com Tue Jan 21 02:25:26 1997
> To: adam@cs.caltech.edu
> Subject: Link to Raw Sex?
> Hi Ive visited your site at:
> www.cs.caltech.edu/~adam/LEAD/active_links.html
> and was wondering if you would be interested in exchanging links with us.
> All you need to do is add the information I have includied at the end of
> this letter to your links page and then email me with your sites information .
> Then Ill add you to mine.
> Thankyou,
> Thankyou Links Lady!
> http://www.xxx-rawsex-xxx.com
> 10+free hardcore pics daily!
> http://www.xxx-rawsex-xxx.com/links
> links@www.xxx-rawsex-xxx.com

Why don't you be the first man in your family NOT to use that word,
and then we'll let you live.
-- Jerry Maguire