Re: Yet another reason to hate Ms

CobraBoy (tbyars@earthlink.net)
Tue, 28 Jan 1997 12:21:22 -0800

At 12:06 PM -0800 1/28/97, Rohit Khare wrote:
>> nuff said...
>>
>> Tim
>>

>Even with all those definitive features, it's still a third-rate OS.
>MulltiFinder was ahead of its time, but that was the last respectable OS
>innovation (modulo VM), and that was ten years ago. Sys7 and Win95 are
>almost at parity, but NT and Unix are still light-years ahead.
>
>I agree 100% with the Byte analysis. But I wouldn't confuse user-level
>features with OS excellence.
>
>RK

Gee I guess that is why NeXTStep is the new OS....

Tim

p.s. just for the record after about 7 Rosarita's last night, I went
officially on record.

"The end has started for Ms, the pendulum is gathering momentum and will
start to swing the other way, as it always does."

What NS/OS/Mac whatever doesn't do it, Linux will.

Tim

--

I got two turntables and a microphone...

<> tbyars@earthlink.net <>