* (After carefully watching the flames against Microsoft here, I think I've
* learned how to use combine reasoned analysis, acute observation, and
* refined debating style to generate my own flames against Microsoft... )
Told 'ya this guy was a spy. Who else would carefully watch what goes on here?
* God! I hate Microsoft. They're based in Seattle. That's where all those
* murders happen, just like on Millenium. Did you see that episode with the
* gated community? What a bunch of jerks. The character that ended up killing
* that kid with his car, I bet you he was a Microsoft employee. "Gated
* community", heh heh. Gates, gated, pretty obvious, eh? Mark Snow really
* "snowed" them, you could say.
Don't forget that Frank uses a Mac and Aaron.
* And what arrogance to use two-button mice! Everyone knows that mice should
* use one button, because that's what Macintoshes use. (Alternatively:
* "Everyone knows that mice should use three buttons, because that's what X
No two button mice rule! Of course Microsoft stole that from NeXT, along
with 70% of the Win'95/NT interface.
* I read something that a Microsoft employee posted to some newsgroup. The
* posting had several factual errors! That just proves that Microsoft is full
* of stupid people. If they were smart, they'd work at a *real* company
* writing Unix code. But they're stupid so all they know is how to write
* Win32 + OLE. I bet you they couldn't write a simple Unix program if their
* life depended on it.
Yeah, I read somewhere that Microsoft employees had kiddie porn on their
HD's, so besides being stoopid they are child molesters.
* Oh, and did I mention how impossibly difficult it is to write Windows
* programs? No wonder Microsoft has a monopoly, no one else can figure out
* how to write against their platform.
Clearly you have never used Interface Builder, and aren't a ISD trying to
write to Ms ever changing roolez.
* - Joe
People like Apple and would like them to succeed,
but that doesn't mean they will succeed. - Bill Gates
That's OK. He'll burn in hell. - Steve Jobs
<> firstname.lastname@example.org <>