regardless chalk another one up for CobraBoy....
* Here's a couple of quotes from the article.
* "Scheduled to present a paper on a 300-MHz Klamath processor, Mustafiz R.
* Choudhury, design manager at Intel's Microprocessor Products group, in
* Santa Clara, Calif., instead disclosed that the processor is running at
* 433 MHz. And, he said, Intel researchers have seen 451-MHz operation in
* the laboratory...
* "However, Choudhury stressed that the processor is a technology
* disclosure and not an available product. The device's power dissipation
* bears this out. While he would not say how much power the chip
* dissipates, Choudhury admitted that it requires an ice-water heat sink to
* maintain an operational temperature. "
Until the application is written, it runs at 0 MIPS, regardless of the hardware you've got. - Steve Jobs
<> firstname.lastname@example.org <>